The accountability for processing personal data within the meaning of data protection laws, in particular the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) are:
Sebastian Byron Mirgeler & Matheus Thomas Kuska
Adress: Beueler Straße 8, 53229 Bonn, Germany
Security and protection of your data
We consider it our primary task to maintain the confidentiality of the personal data you provide and to protect it from unauthorized access. That is why we apply the utmost care and state-of-the-art security standards to ensure maximum protection of your personal data.
As persons under private law, we are subject to the provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the provisions of the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG). We have taken technical and organizational measures to ensure that the data protection regulations are observed both by us and by our external service providers.
Legality of processing
The processing of personal data is only lawful if there is a legal basis for the processing. In particular, the legal basis for processing can be in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letters 1 – 6 GDPR:
- The person concerned has given their consent to the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the person concerned is a party, or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures that are carried out at the request of the person concerned;
- The processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the person is responsible;
- Processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the person concerned or another natural person;
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a task that is in public interest or is carried out in the exercise of official authority that has been assigned to the person responsible;
- Processing is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of the person responsible or a third party, unless the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the person concerned, which require the protection of personal data, prevail, in particular if the data subject is a child.
Collection of personal data when you visit our website
When using the corpusvitreum.com website for information purposes only, so when you do not log in to use the website, register or otherwise provide information, we collect the data that your browser transmits to our server. The data is technically necessary for us to display our website to you. It is also evaluated to make the website user-friendly and to ensure stability and security. This includes in particular:
- IP address,
- date and time of the request,
- time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT),
- name of the requested file,
- access status/HTTP status code,
- volume of data transferred,
- the page from which you came to visit us,
- your operating system and its interface,
- your browser type and the language and version of the browser software,
- a report of successful retrieval
The legal basis for the processing is Art. 6(1) Sentence 1(f) GDPR.
To protect the security of your data during transmission, we use state-of-the-art encryption methods such as SSL over HTTPS.
Extended functions and offers on our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you usually have to provide additional personal data that we use to provide the respective service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are checked regularly.
(3) Furthermore, we can pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer participation in campaigns, competitions, contracts or similar services together with partners. You will receive more information on this when you provide your personal data or in the description of the offer below.
(4) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this fact in the description of the offer.
When you use our website, cookies are stored on your computer. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie. Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
If you contact us by e-mail or contact form, give us your voluntary consent for the purpose of contacting us. A valid email address is required for this. This is used to assign the request and then answer it. The information provided will be stored for the purpose of processing the request and for any follow-up questions. Your details can also be saved in a customer relationship management system (CRM system).
After your request has been dealt with, personal data will be deleted.
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are saved on your computer and that enable your use of the website to be analyzed. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. If IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. The full IP address will only be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there in exceptional cases. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with other services related to website and internet usage. </ p>
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; we would like to point out, however, that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent. You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by using the browser plug-in available under the following link. Download and install in: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de .
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp ()”. As a result, IP addresses are processed in abbreviated form, so that personal references can be excluded. If the data collected about you can be linked to a person, it will be excluded immediately and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze the use of our website and to improve it on a regular basis. We can use the statistics obtained to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Article 6, Paragraph 1, Sentence 1, Letter f of the GDPR.
http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html, overview of data protection: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html, as well as the data protection declaration : http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
(7) This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows, which is carried out via a user ID. You can deactivate the cross-device analysis of your usage in your customer account under “My data”, “Personal data”.
In addition or as an alternative to the browser add-on, you can prevent tracking by Google Analytics on our website by clicking [google_analytics_optout] on this link. [/ google_analytics_optout] An opt-out cookie will be installed on your device . This will prevent Google Analytics from collecting data for this website and for this browser in the future as long as the cookie remains installed in your browser.
google web fonts – script libraries
In order to present the content of our website in an appealing way, we use font libraries from Google Webfonts ( https: / /www.google.com/webfonts/ ). These web fonts are transferred to your browser’s cache to avoid multiple loading. If the browser does not support Google Web Fonts or prevents access, the content is displayed in a standard font.
YouTube videos are embedded on our website.
The plugin is operated by YouTube, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066 USA. By using the YouTube plug-in, a connection to YouTube servers is established. This tells YouTube which page you are visiting. If you are logged into your YouTube account, YouTube can assign your surfing behavior to you. Log out of your Youtube account to prevent this.
If you have deactivated the saving of cookies for the Google ad program, no cookie will be saved when you watch YouTube videos. YouTube also stores non-personal usage information in other cookies. If you want to prevent this, you have to block the storage of cookies in your browser.
Further information on data protection at “YouTube” can be found in the provider’s data protection declaration: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy/
For statistical recording and evaluation of user flows, this website saves anonymized user data such as the IP address via the WordPress plugin “WP-Statistics”. The data will not be shared with third parties. The anonymized IP addresses transmitted as part of the tracking are not merged with other data.
Use of our web shop
sprd.net AG, Gießerstraße 27, 04229 Leipzig, Deutschland
Telefax: +49 (0) 341 59 400 5499
You can find more information on data protection at Spreadshirt.
Use of the Website by Children
Our offer is aimed at adults. Persons under the age of 18 should not transmit any personal data to us without the consent of their parents or legal guardians.
- Revocation of your consent
If the processing of personal data is based on consent given, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Revoking your consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of your consent up to the point of revocation.
- Right to confirmation
You have the right to request confirmation from the person responsible as to whether we are processing the personal data concerned. You can request confirmation at any time using the contact details above.
- Right to information
- Right to rectification
- Right to deletion (“right to be forgotten”)
- Right to restriction of processing
- Right to data portability
- Right of objection
- Automated decisions in individual cases including profiling
- Right to complain to a supervisory authority
- Right to an effective judicial remedy
Changes to our data protection regulations
We reserve the right to adapt this data protection declaration so that it always complies with current legal requirements or to implement changes to our services in the data protection declaration, e.g. when introducing new services. The new data protection declaration will then apply to your next visit.
As from May 25, 2018